Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Yesterday (Tuesday) Oscar was moved back to Kindred Hospital, and he is in Room 407. High Point Reginald did a good job caring for him during his stay. All of his vitals are pretty stable now and he will continue with the antibiotics until they are no longer needed. Prayerfully, Kindred will continue with their track record of being able to ween him back off the vent. Praise God that he has had several groups of visitors to stop and pray for him. We will continue to believe God for Oscar's healing until that super natural miracle is manifested in him. Thank you so much to all of you who are standing with us. Two scriptures that Tarsha has given us to stand with her on are:
**Jeremiah 17;14 Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed, save me, and I shall be saved; for thou art my praise. 

**Jeremiah 30;17 For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the Lord; because they called thee an outcast, saying. This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after.


Praise be to God!       

No comments:

Post a Comment